How was your week, friends?
I had a really busy week going through my blog to-do list, and getting organized. I met with Helena of Sweeter CPA to get some financial organization tips, and took a class with Victoria through Alt Summit on freelance writing. There is a lot to learn, and I love it.
I love that I get to write and produce content and learn more about this creative world I work in full time. I love that I am challenged, and that I get to meet new people. It's an amazing feeling to have this be my job. Sometimes I can't quite believe it! I feel so blessed.
Also, thank you so much for all of your support for this post, where I explained my transition to full time blogging and how I'm now accepting sponsors. You are all so great and so kind.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! xoxo
1. Have you checked out The Shop yet? It's the newest feature to Anne the Adventurer. Read the post and then check it out!
2. Sarah's advice on branding is truly inspiring. This is a must read.
3. designlovefest's collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics is incredible. It's all about dream jobs. Love!
4. What Goes Through My Mind Every Time I Go to Trader Joe's. TRUTH! This made me and Spencer laugh out loud.
5. This classic SNL skit with Justin Timberlake as an immigrant at Ellis Island is one of my absolute favorites.
6. Bri's hotel recommendations are awesome. I really want to go to the NYC hotel she suggested.
7. Downton Abbey performs a One Direction song. SO good :)
8. Anne Hathaway won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. Probably because of this video.
9. I love this New York Times sweatshirt.
10. I would really like a Mason Pearson hairbrush. Have you ever used one? Are they as fabulous as people say they are?
In case you missed it, Anne the Adventurer is being featured all around the web lately!
- The Lipstick Gospel | The Loveliest Things: Anne the Adventurer
- Kyla Is Inspired | February Sponsor Love
- Pinegate Road | SPONSOR | Anne the Adventurer
- Independent Fashion Bloggers | IFB Project Round-Up: Season of Love
For more info on where I'm writing, check out press and my writing portfolio.