I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who filled out the short survey I created to help get to know my readers better. The information you provided will help me better this blog and the reader experience. Getting to know more about you was so great! I learned that SO many of you live outside of the United States! I love that!
If you haven't taken the survey yet, I would so appreciate it if you did. It's only 7 questions, and you'll ace all the answers!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! All my love from me to you.
1. Insanely beautiful photographs of the beach in Massachusetts after Nemo.
2. I put together a short survey this week to get to know my readers better. Thanks for your help!
3. I love Katie's style posts.
4. This dress makes me wish Spring were here!
5. Erin's post on why she blogs is so inspirational!
6. How darling is this tape dispenser?
7. My new favorite accessory is Rayna Jaye's turban-style headband.
8. I absolutely must make these Tiny Taquitos from Tracy's blog.
9. The Top 5 SNL departures.
10. 6 Signs That You're a Bad Roommate. There is so much TRUTH in this.
11. I listen to NPR nearly everyday and this is hilarious.
12. This tour of the International Space Station is so awesome and so disorienting. I would go mad up there, but it is incredible that we have people in space.
13. Anne's Washington, D.C City Guide is so awesome. It makes me want to go back like, now.
Labels: weekend round-up