Wow, September is nearly half over. Time is really flying by. I'm starting to embrace fall, and am really excited to devote the entirety of next week to my fall wish lists, decorating ideas, traditions, and more. It's been taken awhile to put it all together, and I hope you all enjoy it!
I've been really enjoying settling into my role as Director of Marketing of Wonderfully Made, and editor of their blog, Know Your Value. To be honest, it's been a challenge to run two blogs, but I'm loving every minute of it. It is so fascinating, the idea of creating content to inspire and affect positive change. I love this community that is forming here on this blog, and if you want, I'd love to have you join our community at Wonderfully Made. Go check it out!
Happy Link Love! xxo -Anne
2. Gorgeous New England wedding inspiration
3. Celeste and Jesse Forever soundtrack playlist (on Spotify)
4. How women dressed in 1941 - 75% of her waking hours in a sweater-skirt ensemble? Wow!
5. I am filling up my wish list on pinterest as my 25th birthday draws nearer.
6. I really want these pants.
7. What a cute poncho.
8. Look at this little cutie in her stylish geometrics.
9. Have you guys joined The Foundary yet? It's an amazing home design site with killer deals. Click here to join.