Hello lovelies! How was your week?
I don't know about you, but I am very eager for fall to come around. It's such a bittersweet time of the year. I know how much I will miss the green leaves and the long days, but the coziness of fall is just so lovely. I want to pull out my sweaters on a cool morning, drink hot cider, make pumpkin bread, and cuddle under a blanket in front of the fire with Spencer. Okay, maybe I should stop. Here's a photograph I took of the beach when I was in Santa Barbara a few years ago. Maybe it will help me keep summer alive for a bit longer.
Here's some link love. Have a great Labor Day weekend!
2. Speaking of imogene + willie, I just discovered their Media Director's blog.
3. A helpful article from Alt on changing image file formats for your blog.
4. I want this necklace! "May the odds be ever in your favor..."
5. Love the concept behind Hand in Hand Soap (and Joy Cho designed the gorgeous packaging!)
6. 37 ways to tie a scarf. This will come in handy!
7. Tracy made Dark Chocolate Cake Donuts. I mean... I just... I don't know what to say except, nom.
8. I love Sarah's jewelry organization. So inspiring.
9. Joy's "this & that" video is a great example of how to creatively expand on a blog series.
10. A Beautiful Mess did a great tutorial on how to make product collage's for your blog.
11. I'm loving the art deco feel of Loren Hope's fall line.